Here is the solution to the missing functionality in Salesforce for receiving an email notification when your meeting request sent from Salesforce Event is responded to. With this app, get an email notification of the meeting request response.
- Get email notification of Meeting Request Response
- Report on Event Meeting Request Responses
- Solve the missing feature of Salesforce!
Salesforce Events allows you add multiple contacts and users to an event and then send an invite to them. They receive an email like an Outlook meeting request with a button to click so that they can respond to the meeting request. They can submit their response as Accepted or Declined. That information is updated on the Event record in Salesforce, but you don’t get notified via email! So in order to check the response of the meeting request you have to go back to the Event record manually and check the status. Could be a very time consuming and in-efficient task sometimes rendering this whole feature useless. Install this app and the owner of the Event gets notified via their user email when a User or Contact or Lead responds to the meeting request you sent with an email with the detail of the Event and the response. Now you know right away if they accepted or declined. The email notification checks for new responses every 15 minutes, so that is the max delay to being notified of the response. With this app you can also create custom Reports to report on and create Dashboards on the Meeting Attendee object. Currently this info is not available to reports or data export.
- 15 day free trial
- $10/user/year (charged automatically with credit card)
- You do not need a credit card to install the trial.
- You can cancel anytime.
- To activate the trial login to the AppExchange, then click on your name in the top left corner, then My Account link. There you will see all the apps you have installed. Click the “Buy Now” button under the app.
- To Uninstall the trial go to AppExchange, then click on your name in the top left corner, then My Account link. There you will see all the apps you have installed. Click “Uninstall App” link under the app.